THE ANTINATALIST DECLARATION
- Antinatalists are committed to reducing the number of suffering beings born into the world.
- We are committed to the reduction of suffering in humans and nonhuman animals alike.
- Adoption should be easier.
- We promote the use of contraception and tools of fertility-regulation throughout Nature.
- We advocate ending the breeding and abuse of nonhuman animals for food, and support the closure of factory farms and slaughterhouses.
- The world antinatalist movement is open to secular and religious antinatalists, soft and hard antinatalists, and antinatalists of all political parties and shades of opinion.
ChatGPT on Antinatalism
Better Never To Have Been
Negative Utilitarianism FAQ
Anti-Natalism by Ken Coates
The Selection Pressure Argument Against Antinatalism