THE ANTINATALIST DECLARATION
- Antinatalists are committed to reducing the number of suffering beings born into the world.
- We are committed to the reduction of suffering in humans and nonhuman animals alike.
- Adoption should be easier.
- We promote the use of contraception and tools of fertility-regulation throughout Nature.
- We advocate ending the breeding and abuse of nonhuman animals for food, and support the closure of factory farms and slaughterhouses.
- The world antinatalist movement is open to secular and religious antinatalists, soft and hard antinatalists, and antinatalists of all political parties and shades of opinion.
ChatGPT-4 on Efilism
ChatGPT-4 on Antinatalism
Better Never To Have Been
Negative Utilitarianism FAQ
"Hard" vs "Soft" Antinatalism
Anti-Natalism by Ken Coates (pdf)
Antinatalism and Selection Pressure (pdf)
Anti-Natalism (Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
The Selection Pressure Argument Against Antinatalism